Funeral Arrangement Software
The Meaningful Memories Planner is an arrangement software designed for arrangers and families to use together to enhance the service and the planning process.
Key Features & Benefits
- The visual display and guided process built into the software ensure a consistent presentation between arrangers and encourage interaction between the funeral director and the family.
- Provides all the tools you need to collect biographical information, service details, merchandise preferences and payments for at-need and pre-need arrangements. Increase accuracy and save time by allowing families to verify all of the information in your system before they leave.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry. Data is collected once, saved in the case file and then immediately available to populate documents, forms and contracts at the end of the arrangement conference.
- Complete case management functionality provides a centralized database for the entire staff to consolidate important data such as embalming, preparation, removal, first call information or case notes. No matter how many people work on the case, you will always have all of the information at your fingertips.
- The web-based platform means access anytime, anywhere. Collect pre-need or at-need information in a client’s home and look up important case information when you’re not in the office.
- Have real-time access to all of your secure information with our cloud-based storage system.